Telus International has received a Silver Anvil Award at the 54th Anvil Awards in Pasay City for its ‘Telus Days of Giving’ corporate social responsibility (CSR) program. The annual Anvil Awards, organized by the Public Relations Society of the Philippines, are one of the leading awards for recognition in the domestic public relations industry. Telus International, a leading BPO and IT solutions provider in the Philippines, considers the Telus Days of Giving program its most impactful CSR program. The program arranges annual and weekly CSR activities in which thousands of the firm’s employees and management from its five locations work together to build houses; refurbish elementary schools; visit orphanages or homes for the elderly; and engage in other noteworthy charitable activities in their local communities. In 2018, 6,450 Telus team members actively participated during 49 weekends, in which they volunteered more than 31,000 hours of their time to help more than 7,600 beneficiaries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information