India- headquartered Firstsource Solutions Ltd, a global provider of customized business process management services, saw its revenues surge 11% on-year to INR9.85 billion (US$137 million) during the final quarter of last year. The consolidated financial results of the company also saw its EBIT rise 18.2% year-on-year to INR1.170 billion. Broken down geographically, Firstsource got 55.2% of its revenues from the United States, 43.8% from the United Kingdom, and the rest from other parts of the world. The banking, financial services, and insurance vertical remained the company’s top sector for revenues, accounting for 35.3% of the total; followed by healthcare with 34.1%; telecom and media with 28.5%; and 2.1% from other verticals. The customer management segment contributed 56.6% of its revenues for the quarter, with the healthcare and collections segments at 31.8% and 11.6%, respectively.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information