In a statement, the Bukidnon Kaamulan Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc (BKCCII) announced that three homegrown BPO companies will be established in the city in the barangays of Kalasungay, Sumpong and Casisang. Each of the local BPOs will start with 15 online job workers said BKCCII vice president Roberto Tinsay. The homegrown firms are expected to help the jobless in Malaybalay City by providing online jobs catering to clients from other countries. Jhonny Paul Lagura, CEO/Founder of risPH, said Malaybalay can take heart from the successful examples of homegrown BPOs outfits in Kapatagan and Lanao del Norte, where young online job workers are already earning more than they would be likely to get in other local employment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information