Iloilo City’s bid to become one of the top business process outsourcing (BPO) destinations in the country has been boosted with a P1.7-billion BPO tower. The construction of the said BPO tower is a big boost to the city, said Candice Magdalene Tupas, chair of the city’s committee on trade, commerce, and industry. The project was endorsed by the Iloilo City council. The BPO tower will house call centers, other offices, and parking spaces in Iloilo City. The 18-storey SM City BPO Twin Tower will be built across the SM City mall. The first six floors of the BPO building are expected to be finished in November 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information