Central business districts (CBDs) are thriving especially in Metro Manila and other major cities in the Philippines, thanks to the business process outsourcing (BPO) and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) industries. This was the findings of Leechiu Property Consultants, which said new office space is expected to increase in various CBDs around the capital. In Ortigas Center alone, 130,000 sqm of new commercial office buildings are under development. Leechiu Property Consultants CEO David Leechiu said every CBD now caters to the need of a hassle-free lifestyle, with establishments that cater to clients 24/7, especially with the vast growth of the IT-BPO industry and tourist arrivals.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information