In order to remain a world-class organization that will flourish in a highly competitive and changing market, Transcom, a global customer experience specialist, is undergoing a digital transformation, according to its global CEO, Michael Weinreich. He said many of the company’s systems have now been digitalized to transform the company into a more innovative, customer-centric and people-driven organization. Transcom is making use of artificial intelligence for virtual agents; robotic process automation; and conversational analytics, among others. As digital technologies continue to flourish, there is an urgent need for the company to go digital and to catch up with the demands of customers, said Weinreich. Transcom will also continue investing in its people to create better and smarter customer experiences. The company now has sites in Manila, Iloilo and Bacolod.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information