Japanese outsourced services group Transcosmos has agreed to acquire 85% of Merlin Information Systems Group, a call center services provider headquartered in England. Following the acquisition, Merlin will change its name to Transcosmos Information Systems. Merlin operates from sites in the UK, US, Hungary and the Philippines, providing BPO and call center services to English and European-language speaking countries. The acquisition allows Transcosmos to further develop multi-language customer support and back-office functions in the European region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information