Global business process outsourcing (BPO) giant Accenture has announced the appointment of Greg Kaplan as its new lead creative director. Kaplan, who joined Accenture from digital powerhouse DigitasLBi, will be responsible for creative ideation and development of the corporate brand. Roxanne Taylor, Accenture’s chief marketing and communications officer, expressed confidence that Kaplan will help proper the Accenture brand to the next level with his creative talent and a wealth of digital experience. The US-listed Accenture is one of the biggest BPO companies in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information