British participants at the recent Mindanao Trade and Investment Forum were urged to invest in Mindanao’s business process outsourcing industry. The Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) is committed to provide UK firms with all the necessary support should they decide to invest in Mindanao. PCCI president George Barcelo assured interested investors that they will help find potential business partners in Mindanao, given the island’s immense resources. Mindanao, the second largest island in the country has already posted increased investment in agriculture, manufacturing, information technology services, and tourism in recent years. Barcelo added that the island is now in the spotlight given the strong support of President Rodrigo R. Duterte, who comes from Davao City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information