Trade undersecretary for Industry Development and Bureau of Investment managing head Ceferino Rodolfo said the information technology-business process management (IT-BPM), along with the micro, small, and medium enterprises, and human resource development, will benefit from the Philippines–Japan Industrial Cooperation Dialogue (ICD). Rodolfo described the ICD as a mechanism for the Philippines to realize its aspiration to become a manufacturing and human resource development hub in the region, with the assistance and cooperation of Japan. Philippine Software Industry Association president Jonathan de Luzuriaga, who attended the dialogue, pushed for further cooperation between Japan and the Philippines in the IT-BPM industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information