IT outsourcing firm Unisys has hired Ann Sung Ruckstuhl as senior vice president and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), leading all of Unisys’ marketing and communications functions. Ruckstuhl was recently CMO at SOASTA, the leading digital performance management platform used by Fortune 1,000 companies. She also worked as CMO at LiveOps, head of marketing at Symantec’s NortonLive Services and vice president of marketing at Sybase. At Unisys, Ruckstuhl will be based in Silicon Valley and will report directly to Peter Altabef, president and CEO of Unisys. Unisys is a global information technology company that specializes in providing industry-focused solutions integrated with leading-edge security to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Unisys also operates an outsourcing center in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information