NYSE-listed Xerox has announced that Joseph Echevarria, former chief executive officer of Deloitte LLP, and Cheryl Krongard, former senior partner with Apollo Management LP, will be joining its Board of Directors effect 1 January 2017. Xerox Corporation, which comprised of the company’s Document Technology and Document Outsourcing businesses, and Conduent Incorporated, a business process services company, now has 11 directors at its board with the new additions. In a statement, Xerox Chairman and CEO Ursula Burns said the company will benefit from the international business knowledge of Echevarria and the institutional asset management expertise of Krongard.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information