American business process outsourcing (BPO) company Open Access BPO has released a white paper that identified Davao as a top emerging site for BPO. The white paper titled “Davao, Philippines: Making waves as the next prime spot for outsourcing” identified the different elements that make Davao an emerging BPO powerhouse. Among the elements mentioned in the report were the availability of skilled talents, an outsourcing-conducive environment, and the presence of reliable IT infrastructure. Davao was ranked by consulting firm Tholons as 66th among the world’s 100 top outsourcing destinations. Open Access BPO recently opened its second Philippine office in Davao City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information