Multilingual and multicultural outsourcing firm Conectys has announced the release of the latest version of its cloud-based customer service platform, ConectysOS. In a press statement, the Romania-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm said ConectysOS continues to allow clients access to real-time and historical service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs). The version 2.0 of its cloud-based customer service platform also allows clients to have 24/7 visibility over staff activities such as on-call or post-call work and attendance. ConectysOS 2.0 also features cloud-based availability of call recordings, powerful reporting and collaborative quality assurance and quality grid calibration. Conectys has six facilities in Belgium, Romania, the Philippines, and Taiwan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information