Harte Hanks and Wipro have recently sealed a USD9.9m investment transaction. As part of the deal, Wipro has received preferred stock convertible into 16% of the company’s outstanding common stock on a pre-closing basis, priced at USD0.991 per share. Karen Puckett CEO and President of Harte Hanks expressed confidence that their company is the ideal partner for marketers on the path of achieving genuine, personal, one-to-the-moment marketing. She added that they have already seen the power of the joint go-to-market opportunities among Wipro clients. Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information