Call center solutions and IT managed services firm Valor Global has closed a deal to provide white-labeled call center services for a consumer finance organization. Valor did not name the organization, but said the contract is multi-year and also calls for Valor to improve customer Net Promoter Score (NPS). NPS is a management tool that can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm’s customer relationships. Valor EVP Tom DePoy said the company is committed to leveraging years of experience to propel customers toward their goals of improved performance and customer experience through cost-effective solutions, resulting in improved margins. Valor, founded in 2004, employs nearly 900 people throughout North America, Costa Rica, the Philippines and Germany.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information