Leechiu Property Consultants (LPC) has teamed up with CBRE Group to corner more transactions in the real estate services sector in the Philippines. The partnership is expected to attract more investments across the information and business process management (IT-BPM), financial services, manufacturing and hospitality and leisure industries. Despite the partnership, the two will remain independent and separate organizations. LPC CEO David Leechiu said the alliance will enable LPC to further provide top services in the Philippines. Both LPC and CBRE Group have forecasted a rise in demand for office spaces in the country on the back of the continuous growth of the business process outsourcing industry.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information