vCom Solutions, an IT spend-management software and managed services firm, has announced the appointment of a new chief information officer. Srihari Hosahalli has joined vCom’s executive team and will use his extensive experience in data analytics to help vCom develop its AI-based analytics engine, as well as create efficiencies through provider integration and process automation. Srihari said he is excited to manage vCom’s technology team to create platforms and solutions that improve customer satisfaction and sustain and accelerate growth. Srihari was a former managing director of Accenture, managing a team of 3,000 professionals who assisted global enterprises with managing their infrastructure and cloud migration. He was also director of product development for Bally Technologies, aside from developing and managing a successful analytics firm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information