Vibal Group, an integrated education and technology firm, adds Microsoft to its list of partners for the country’s biggest information and communications technology project called GovCloud. The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) awarded the P373-million bid to build, operate, and transfer a complete cloud solution for the Philippine government to Vibal. GovCloud is a public service cloud infrastructure designed to reduce the cost of government technology solution, boost employee productivity, and improve online services. This project is in accordance with DICT Circular No. 2017-002, which encourages all state departments, offices, and agencies to adopt the Cloud First Policy.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information