Sitel Philippines—one of the country’s largest business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in terms of workforce—is adding three more service delivery centers in the country. The expansion would bring the total number of Site’s service delivery centers to 16 by the end of the year, according to Craig H. Reines, chief operating officer. The three new facilities will be in the cities of Baguio, Tarlac, and Puerto Princesa. The building in Baguio City has already been inaugurated. The expansion would add at least 3,000 more jobs to its existing workforce of 23,000 people. Two-thirds of Sitel’s clients are companies based in North America, Reines added.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information