Cork-headquartered BPO player Voxpro announced that its underlying profits went up by 168% in 2015 to over EUR3m (USD3.2m). The company had targeted a doubling of revenue in 2016, which will be reported in the next few weeks. Turnover at the group, owned by husband-and-wife team Dan and Linda Kiely, jumped from EUR19m to EUR33m according to newly filed accounts. The company has grown significantly since then and is to create 400 new jobs after opening its new office in Dublin’s docklands late last year. Last April, the company said it would expand into the US where it aims to create 500 jobs. It has also signalled that it may look to expansion in Asia, including the Philippines, in the future.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information