Business process management (BPM) services provider WNS Limited has acquired HealthHelp, a care management leader, for USD92 million. The acquisition of HealthHelp further strengthens the end-to-end healthcare and insurance BPM offerings of WNS, said WNS CEO Keshav Murugesh. The company plans to leverage HealthHelp’s industry-leading capability in care management to address payor, provider and insurance organizations. HealthHelp, founded in 1999 and based in Texas, currently employs approximately 400 medical and operational professionals in the US. WNS recently increased its global headcount to 32,184 across 42 delivery centers worldwide, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information