Global business process management firm WNS Limited has launched its next-generation suite of BPM technology-enabled solutions, dubbed WNS TRAC. In a statement, the company said WNS TRACT leverages its deep domain expertise, embedded analytics, in-depth process knowledge and technology capabilities to create end-to-end offerings. Keshav R. Murugesh, WNS CEO, said WNS TRAC helps clients achieve their strategic goals, especially in understanding their business and improving end-client experience. WNS TRAC can be rapidly deployed across different technology environments, including social, mobile, analytics and cloud. WNS Limited employs nearly 32,000 professionals across 42 delivery centers worldwide, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information