German engineering firm Bosch said it is looking at head count growth for its business process outsourcing (BPO) arm called Bosch Service Solutions. The company said it remains bullish on its prospects in the Philippines and expects its BPO line to take a bigger part of its local operations. Bosch Philippines Managing Director Andrew Powell was quoted as saying that the company expects to increase its workforce in the Philippines by more than double its current size of over 400 employees over the next four years. Bosch earlier announced that the Philippines is currently among the fastest growing markets in the Southeast Asian region for the global brand.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information