Zylun Global, a private equity-backed investment holding firm, seeks to raise the number of its employees globally to 1,000 by the end of 2018. Zylun Global operates Zylun Staffing, an offshore technical outsourcing firm that has offices in Utah and the Philippines, as well as Zylun Insights and Emmersion Learning. Zylun Global chairman and founder Brigham Tomco, said he enjoys starting businesses, growing businesses and buying businesses, as he anticipates a future of growth. His goal is to grow the number of Zylun employees to 1,000 by the end of 2018 globally. Zylun Staffing provides offshore software developers, testers and designers to small and medium-sized businesses.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information