The 10th International ICT Awards, which will be held at the Marriott Grand Ballroom in Pasay City on 22 March, will honor top business process outsourcing (BPO) executives and companies in the Philippines. The ICT Awards, which was launched in 2007 by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), seeks to showcase the achievements of the Philippines as one of the world’s fastest growing IT-BPO destinations in the world. The 10th International ICT Awards in March will be the largest event so far, according to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce. Last year, the ICT Gala Awards night in March 2015 was attended by more than four hundred industry leaders from the ICT and other business sectors in the Philippines as well as from overseas.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information