The Philippine subsidiary of Betica Technology Solutions, a key provider of software testing outsourcing in Asia, has received an ISO certification, the first test house facility in the country to be given the accreditation. The accreditation positions Betica Technology Solutions Manila as the first ISO 17025 Software Testing Laboratory in the Philippines, the company said in a press release. Betica’s services streamline the IT process of software companies by focusing on software testing outsourcing. The company offers functional web, mobile and back-office applications testing, test automation services and performance testing. Betica, which is headquartered in Hong Kong, now works with licensed gaming operators in Europe and Asia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information