The country’s growing business process outsourcing (BPO) sector does not only continue to drive the demand for office space but also fuels the demand for residential spaces, according to a recent report. Real estate consultancy group CBRE Philippines has noted that the growth of the BPO industry is contributing to the demand for residential space, triggering the development of mixed-use projects with residential components. As the BPO industry has transformed the central business districts of Metro Manila into BPO hubs, new commercial and residential development around those areas have also expanded. According to a recent survey, one of the top most concerns of those working in the BPO sector is the access to affordable and closer-to-office residential spaces.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information