Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm 123Employee has been named “preferred provider” by Outsource Smart for its quality of service, the outsourcing firm announced. 123Employee, whose telephone operators are all in the Philippines, underlined the English proficiency of its phone operators and the quality of its service as one of the reasons for Outsource Smart’s decision to name the company as a “preferred provider”. 123Employee provides employment to hundreds of people, mostly in the Philippines. The BPO firm said all of its operators in the Philippines are fully trained to be proficient in English, something that can be easily be checked. The company also claims making a meaningful and positive contribution to the local economy and to the world as a whole. Outsource Smart is a leading authority in the world of outsourcing and business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information