A total of 14 business process outsourcing (BPO) teams – 10 from the men’s and four from the women’s – are competing for the first Davao Inter-BPO League (DIBL) Volleyball Tournament title in Davao City. Participating teams are from BPO firms Alorica, Conectys, Convergys, Ibex, Iqor, Next BPO Solutions, Offsourcing Philippines, Sutherland, Teleperformance, and VXI Felcris. DIBL commissioner Mark de Guzman said the volleyball tournament was initiated to provide a sporting avenue and promote a healthy lifestyle and camaraderie among call center employees in Davao City. The opening program was hosted by Alorica and Offsourcing Philippines. In Cebu, BPO teams have just recently concluded their own inter-BPO tournament.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information