Property firm Eton Properties, whose buildings hosts some of the top business process outsourcing firms of the country, has signed an electricity agreement with Aboitiz Power. The agreement is for an uninterruptible, round-the-clock power supply that Aboitiz Power will provide. Eton said its agreement with Aboitiz will allow it to continue to deliver on Eton’s promise of quality and efficiency in its office developments. BPO operations, it added, need reliable power supply to ensure efficiency of their services to clients. Aboitiz also inked an electricity agreement with The Net Group, one of the pioneers in green buildings in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information