IT outsourcing giant Wipro said it has won a five-year IT applications management contract from Outokumpu, one of the world’s biggest producers of stainless steel, based in Finland. No financial details were disclosed but Wipro said the five-year contract includes the delivery of applications management services for Outokumpu’s SAP landscape along with legacy applications support to cover Outokumpu locations globally. Abidali Z. Neemuchwala, CEO and Member of the Board of Wipro said the company has been committed to delivering business efficiency to Outokumpu over the past four years. The Nordic region has been a key market for Wipro since 1999.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information