24-7 Intouch, an award-winning multi-channel contact center, marks its first year anniversary in the Philippines with 1,100 jobs. The company has two campuses located in UP Town Center and Cyber Park Tower 1 in Quezon City. Greg Fettes, Founder & CEO of 24-7 Intouch disclosed that opening in the Philippines has allowed the company to grow with partners and support new clients with a global footprint. Fettes added that they continue to set the bar high for performance and innovation. With over 17 years of experience, 24-7 Intouch delivers innovative and value-driven customer service solutions across all industries via an omnichannel approach.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information