Customer engagement solutions provider 7 has set a revenue target of USD400m this year after clocking revenues of USD300m last fiscal. The Indian business process outsourcing firm sees 60% of its revenues coming from North America while the remaining is contributed by Australia, Europe, and Canada. 7 is also planning to hire 1,000 digital chat agents in Hyderabad to add to its existing 16,000 employees operating globally. Animesh Jain, chief delivery officer for India and Americas at 7, said the company is open for acquisitions globally if there is a right fitment and if the scale, price and size suits.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information