Forty-six economic zone projects, including 32 IT parks and centers, now await the official Presidential Proclamation. The value of these 46 projects reached over P31bn. The 32 IT parks and centers are mostly located in the National Capital Region, particularly in Taguig City, Quezon City, Pasig, Muntinlupa, and Las Piñas, as well as in the “next wave” cities for the IT and business process outsourcing sector such as Cebu and Davao Region. There are also investments in IT park and centers in Cebu, Davao Region, Cagayan de Oro, Bacolod, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan, Bataan, and Baguio City. The economic zones are all approved by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information