Industry experts and practitioners are gathering in Pasay City for the 2nd IT-BPM Summit on Cyber Security this coming 29 March at the Marriott Hotel. Organized by the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), this year’s summit carries the theme “Enhancing Capabilities to Combat Evolving Cyber Threats”. Experts in the fields of advanced security automation, threat intelligence, and security analytics solutions are expected to attend the one-day summit. IBPAP said this year’s IT-BPM Summit on Cyber Security presents a strong proposition for the significant breakthroughs that can be achieved when the combined resources of governments and the private sector are put forth to effectively combat cyber threats.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information