Alorica, the largest provider of customer experience solutions to the US market, announced plans to hire 10,000 Filipinos to serve its fast growth client base and internal global support requirements. The announcement was made during the company’s inauguration of its newest site in Makati City, The Alorica Center. The new facility features inspiring work spaces for the company’s growing workforce in the Philippines, which now totals more than 35,000 team members. Bong Borja, Asia Region President for Alorica, said the company needs to expand rapidly in the Philippines to meet the increased demand for customer engagement experts. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Alorica is expanding its global workforce, which is located in 150 locations on five continents in 16 countries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information