Open Access BPO is sponsoring three of its employees to participate in the New York marathon as part of Ryan’s Run, a program affiliated with Allied Services Integrated Health System that helps children and adults with physical disabilities. Alberto Agulto Jr, Clint Ortiz, and Leo Penas were chosen based on their passion for running and tenure with the company, said Open Access BPO CEO Benjamin Davidowitz. The New York marathon, dubbed the world’s largest and most iconic marathon, will be held on 6 November. To prepare for the marathon in the US, the three BPO workers said they have joined local marathons, with one of them training for two months in the US.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information