Private equity firm Blackstone is selling its information technology outsourcing company in China, Pactera, for USD675m. Pactera, one of Blackstone’s largest assets in China, will be sold to a technology company under HNA Group. Reports said the deal was reached in August 2016 but the final terms are still undergoing negotiation. Blackstone acquired Pactera for over USD600m in March 2014. Pactera, which was listed on Nasdaq when it was acquired by Blackstone, provides IT outsourcing and consulting services to multinational and Chinese firms. It posted a USD77m operating revenue last year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information