A training center that will offer seminars related to information and communications technology (ICT) will be established by Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV) in partnership with the Arowana International (AWN) of Australia. According to a letter that AWN addressed to the Australian Securities Exchange, the company has forged an agreement with an AEV unit to hold ICT seminars. AWN will undertake the project via its wholly owned subsidiary, DDLS Australia Pty Ltd. According to the plan, the first training center will be launched in Manila by the middle of the year. Soon, more such centers will be built across the country, depending on the demand. These facilities are expected to offer short courses related to technology. The courses will be administered by EdventureCo, a professional and vocational education and trading group in the Asia-Pacific region and a wholly owned unit of AWN.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information