Consultancy and outsourcing group Accenture has announced its acquisition of Dutch digital marketing agency Storm Digital, which offers solutions related to search, social, and programmatic ads. With the recent move, Accenture aims to expand its marketing services division, called the Accenture Interactive, in the Dutch market. In addition, the deal also hopes to reinforce Accenture’s capabilities with creative strategy, content creation, activation, measurement, and optimization across platforms. Launched way back in 2006, Storm Digital offers varied services in areas like data collection, audience analytics, and search, social, and programmatic advertising. Over the past several years, the company has worked with brand clients like KLM, Exact, ABN AMRO, and Rituals. In addition to its basic services, Storm Digital also specializes in areas like financial services, automotive, retail, and travel.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information