Aboitiz Group is looking to expand its reach in Mindanao, especially in the Davao area, with the growth in the local residential, commercial, business process outsourcing and retail industries. Its Mindanao push forms part of the group’s commitment to fully support the government’s thrust for infrastructure development in the island, said Aboitiz director Jaime Jose Aboitiz. Aboitiz Group, which is a diversified investment company, is participating in the government’s infrastructure development to further grow the economy. The group earlier said it is looking at expanding to Davao City noting that it is an emerging hub for business process outsourcing sector.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information