The province of Bohol is making a new bid to regain its status as part of the Next wave Cities (NWC) list. Bohol Governor Edgar Chatto said it is the desire of his province to keep Tagbilaran City, its provincial capital, in the ICT/BPM radar, and become an investment location for the industry. Tagbilaran is hosting the Digital Bohol Summit on 14-15 October as part of efforts to showcase what Bohol can offer in terms of IT and business process management. Organized by the Provincial Government through its Bohol Investment Promotion Center (BIPC) in coordination with Bohol ICT Council, Tagbilaran City and the Bohol Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Summit brings to Bohol key information communication technology bigwigs who would be witnessing the launching of the local ICT BPM development roadmap billed as “Digital Bohol Project.”
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information