Accenture has acquired 62% of shares in SinnerSchrader, a Hamburg-based digital design agency. With this acquisition, Accenture Interactive’s presence in the design space across the DACH region (Deutsch [German], Österreich [Austria], CH – Schweiz [Switzerland]) will get a significant boost. The acquisition sees more than 500 professions, including creatives, consultants, and developers, integrated into Accenture Interactive’s wider offering of end-to-end customer experience journeys. Moreover, the deal that has received clearance from antitrust authorities, involved an offer of €9 per share, which represents a 58% premium on the agency’s volume weighted trade price over the past 12 months.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information