In a span of just 12 days, Accenture has purchased seven specialist technology and digital providers, completing a global buying blitz ahead of 2019. From November 30th to December 12th the firm has closed deals with Prime Q in Australia, Kolle Rebbe in Germany, SEC Servizi Spa in Italy, Enaxis Consulting and Adaptly in the United States, Zafin in Canada, and New Content in Brazil. Kolle Rebbe, Germany’s leading creative agency, will become part of Accenture Interactive. The Hamburg-based agency will help strengthen Accenture’s ability to deliver integrated brand experiences to clients in Germany and other regions. The purchase of Kolle Rebbe was completed on November 30th, the same day Accenture bought SEC Servizi Spa. SEC Servizi Spa provides technology services and software applications to financial institutions. Aside from creative skills and digital expertise, the transactions are aimed at boosting cloud and software capabilities. Accenture is a global services and consulting company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information