Redcore, a privately held Australia-based consulting company, is now under Accenture after a completed acquisition. The deal, which was first announced last August, further enhances Accenture’s existing identity and access management (IAM) services and security as-a-service capabilities. Redcore provides security services and IT service management for a wide range of clients in the telecommunications, retail and finance industries, as well as government agencies. It has offices in Australia, India, New Zealand, the Philippines and Singapore. Redcore co-founder Joseph Failla said the company is proud to integrate with Accenture as the market conditions for cybersecurity continue to evolve.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information