Business process outsourcing (BPO) firms have been encouraged to attend the Philippine Development Forum in Davao City on 8-9 November to air any worries they have regarding the industry. Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez extended the invitation to BPO companies that need clarifications on recent issues. Dominguez said he will meet with American businessmen in the country to discuss their concerns especially on the frayed ties between the Philippines and the US. Dominguez, however, assured that US firms will remain in the country. Dominguez said the Philippine government is open to a meeting with the American Chamber of Commerce to thrash out any issue it may have about doing business in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information