In a move to enter the vast digital market in China, global IT consultancy and outsourcing firm Accenture has recently completed its acquisition of HO Communications, a digital marketing agency based in Shanghai. Accenture said the acquisition will expand the ability of Accenture Interactive to bring its unique blend of digital design, marketing, content and commerce services to clients in Greater China seamlessly and at scale. With offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu and Nanjing, HO Communication is one of the leading independent, digital integrated marketing agencies in China focused on omni-channel brand experiences and customer engagement. It offers a connected set of marketing services ranging from content creation and creative design to branding and media services that create engaging brand experiences for clients. Financial details of the deal, which was announced in May and completed this week, have not been disclosed yet.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information