Accenture, the global IT services and outsourcing provider, has acquired Defense Point Security (DPS) for a still undisclosed amount. DPS, founded in 2007, provides advanced cyber defense solutions to the US federal government. It also specializes in providing advanced Security Operations Center expertise. Accenture aims to integrate DPS with the Accenture federal services business. The latest deal, it said, is expected to expand Accenture’s federal services capabilities as well as strengthen its leadership position in providing cybersecurity solutions to US federal departments.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information