US-headquartered business process outsourcing firm C3 (CustomerContactChannels) has been acquired by Everstone Group and Sunrise BPO for a still undisclosed amount. The acquisition will be funded by Everstone Group’s Singapore based company Everise Services and Sunrise BPO. Everise plans to make C3 into a USD500 million+ revenue company in the next five years, from nearly USD200 million currently. Everise will acquire 100% of C3, the Florida-headquartered BPO firm with operations in the Philippines and Guatemala. It provides multi-lingual support to clients and has seven operating centres with nearly 8,000 employees. Everstone will be the largest financial investor and it will take the lead in C3’s India operational build-out to grow the company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information